The Middle East Studies Association (MESA) is a non-political association that fosters the study of the Middle East, promotes high standards of scholarship and teaching… Read more
- MESA 2015 Preliminary Progam Now Available.
- 2015 MESA Board of Directors Election
- Panel Chair Volunteers Needed
- 2015 Meeting Program now available
- MESA Member Discussion Forum
7 October 2015 (Iran) - Letter to the Supreme Leader of Iran protesting the continued imprisonment of Bahareh Hedayat, and the imposition of a previously suspended two year sentence on her in violation of due process. (pdf)
11 August 2015 (US) - Letter to University of California President Janet Napolitano and the Board of Regents opposing efforts to have the university adopt a dangerously broad and vague definition of anti-Semitism (pdf).