The Open Education Center, University of Religions and Denominations (Qom, Iran) will hold its first International summer course of Contemporary Iranian Studies on August 15-25, 2019.
The program provides an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary platform for the study of modern Iranian culture, politics, and society. It seeks to deliver an academically and professionally enriching experience and offer a unique program for those who wish an intimate, insider's look at modern Iran.
- Date: 15-25 August 2019
- Venue: Qom, Isfahan, Shiraz, Tehran
- Structure: On-site & On-campus lectures, Social programs, Cultural tours
- Academic Themes: Religion, Art, Culture, Politics in Contemporary Iran
- Language: English
- Partial Scholarships: Available
- Visa Sponsorship: Available (without label and/or stamp on your passport)
- More Details: firstname.lastname@example.org