Conference website: https://www.IsraelLobbyCon.org
Gala Speakers Dinner March 3, 2022
Conference March 4, 2022 all day
Hanan Ashrawi, Sut Jhally, Gideon Levy, Joseph Massad, Don Wagner, Stephen Walt and Roger Waters.
This year's topics
- How Americans are effectively working to overcome Israel lobby demands to violate international law, undermine freedom of speech, reward Israeli militarism and denigrate peaceful Palestinian aspirations.
- How voters can both support and field politicians, and keep them from succumbing to the lobby's coordinated campaign contributions and constant pressure for fealty.
- Exploring important grassroots legislative and legal battles won by peace and justice allies, how they did it, and how you can, too.
- The key differences between Jewish establishment Zionism and Christian Zionism, and common misunderstandings.
- How to implement "non-Israel-centric" regional strategies to eliminate the crippling human and financial costs of unending wars.
For the first time ever, we are opening up our traditional "speaker dinner" as a public fund-raising gala! Join keynoters, speakers and a surprising lineup of entertainers for a delicious, educational and uplifting gathering the evening before the conference, on March 3! All gala proceeds go toward covering conference expenses!