MESA’s 55th Annual Meeting will be held virtually from November 29-December 3. We invite you to join MESA’s virtual book exhibit. The exhibit hall displays the name and logo for each exhibitor which is linked to that exhibitor’s “booth” or page. These booths or pages include specifics to your company, organization, or program. Spotlight means your logo will be be displayed prominently throughout the conference site and featured in the virtual exhibit hall. Exhibitors are also listed in the printable program.
Best Exposure: Spotlight Booth ....................$ 1,000
Spotlight only (not included in exhibit hall) ........$ 500
Booth only .........................................................$ 500
Non-profit booth.................................................$ 400
Each additional image or video .........................$ 100
Spotlight: your logo displayed prominently on most pages of the conference website. If combined with a booth, the logo links to your virtual booth, which is also highlighted and listed prominently in the exhibit hall.
Payments made via check or money order must be drawn on a US bank, be in US dollars and needs to be made payable to MESA, sent to 3542 N. Geronimo Ave, Tucson AZ 85705. To be included in the printable program, reservations must be received by November 3, 2021.
Conference Badges: The MESA 2021 badge is admission to all MESA functions. Exhibitors are provided complimentary badges based on booth reservation: two badges for a single booth; three badges for a double booth; four badges for a triple booth; one badge for a non-profit booth. Names for these badges as well as any additional badges you want to order at the registration price are due November 3. A form will be provided with confirmation.
Gold Level (more than a $3,750 value) = $3,000
- Priority booth selection at book exhibit (before the booth lottery held April 26)
- Full-page ad in printed program ($1,000 value)
- Logo displayed prominently on conference website ($1,250 value)
- One paragraph promotional blurb to be included in email reminder sent to registered participants one week prior to conference ($300 value)
- Listing on annual meeting sponsorship page with link to webpage of your choosing ($300 value)
- Individualized social media post on Twitter and Instagram prior to conference ($300 value)
Silver Level (more than a $2,350 value) = $1,500
- Full-page ad in printed conference program ($1,000 value)
- Logo displayed prominently on conference website ($1,000 value)
- Listing on annual meeting sponsorship page with link to webpage of your choosing ($200 value)
- Group social media post on Twitter and Instagram prior to conference ($150 value)
Bronze Level (more than a $1,600 value) = $750
- Half-page ad in program book ($600 value)
- Logo displayed prominently on conference website ($750)
- Listing on annual meeting sponsorship page with link to webpage of your choosing ($100 value)
- Group social media post on Twitter prior to conference ($150 value)
Coffee Break = $3,000
Spnosor a 1/2 hour coffee break to be held in the book exhibit during one of these session breaks: Friday, October 29 - 10:30-11:00 am
Friday, October 29 - 3:30-4:00 pm
Saturday, October 30 - 10:30-11:00 am
Saturday, October 30 - 3:30-4:00 pm Includes
• Welcome sign at entrance during coffee break
• Five minute promotional pitch during coffee break
• Logo on conference tote bag or full-page ad in printed conference program ($1,000 value) • Group social media post on Twitter and Instagram prior to conference ($150 value)
• Special sponsorship recognition on conference signage
Logo on Conference Tote Bag = $1,000
Conference attendees will be given a quality cotton tote bag highlighting the MESA 2021 Annual Meeting logo on one side and the logos of sponsors on the flip side.
Contact Sophia Angeletti at firstname.lastname@example.org
(520) 333-2577 x 102
MESA 2020 Book Exhibit Information: The virtual conference site will be available for a full year after the conference. Recordings of the sessions and other offerings can be accessed. We may see additional registrants throughout the year as they wish to access these resources. Most of the conference requires registration; however, the Exhibit Hall does not and is thus open to the public.